peace lies beyond the dale...

Paradise is under the shadow of swords- Our Master Muhammad, Peace be upon Him

Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword - Our Master Jesus, Peace be upon Him

Peace be Upon those who have declared war on themselves and are victorious


The joy of egos is the ruin of souls
the ruin of egos is the soul of joy
no rest until the war is won
The Sword of Love

And what is the sword of love?
It is a sword from heaven
coming to cut the heads of indifference, illusion, ingratitude.

May we lose our heads and gain our freedom!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Declaration

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
My language is the language of revelation
My country is the country of servitude
My homeland is in the hereafter
My tribe is the tribe of Muhammad
My family is the family of Shaykh Nazim
Our path is the path of safety
I am a child of Islam
My race is the race of believers
My people are the people of the qiblah
The people of the promise
The people of the final revelation
Our Goal is Allah
We are strangers here on Earth
We are a soul which happens to be in a body
Not a body with a soul
I will defend the honor of the good ones
I am sayfudeen,
A child of Islam and orphan to the world
I pray that everyone of my descendents
Are followers and lovers
Of our master Muhammad
And believers in Allah and eternity
May all Celtic people accept this message
And come to peace here and hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment