peace lies beyond the dale...

Paradise is under the shadow of swords- Our Master Muhammad, Peace be upon Him

Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword - Our Master Jesus, Peace be upon Him

Peace be Upon those who have declared war on themselves and are victorious


The joy of egos is the ruin of souls
the ruin of egos is the soul of joy
no rest until the war is won
The Sword of Love

And what is the sword of love?
It is a sword from heaven
coming to cut the heads of indifference, illusion, ingratitude.

May we lose our heads and gain our freedom!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

There is a space beyond the three religions
beyond our childlike selfishness of
"My Truth" "My Love" "My Experience"
but you can only enter that space through those doors.

I want to go there with you

Its a place of no formality, no fear, no imagination
no shortcuts, no pain

its path is found through the darkness of 4:00 am
when confusion and doubt has pushed the person back to the fuel fire he calls pure belief: Oh my Lord guide me, if you don't guide me I am lost

so many things to follow or believe in, the charisma of ten thousand shadows
and yet only one shining sun.

God does not guide those who do wrong

Oh my Lord correct my ways

I have only my sincerity and my yearning for certainty

I want your intimacy not an imitation
protect us from those false alternatives that swirl around us like black magic and incense

The sun rises and the numbness of worldly concerns takes over for a moment
for those of us that would like to follow a path
we would do well to remember that before The kaba there was Ibrahim's hands and his faith, before Islam there was Muhammad in his silent retreat,
we are Jewish because Moses was called to the sacred valley of Tuwa,
and Christian because there was such a man on earth called Christ
Religion is not a club to join, a set of rules to follow, and system, or house to enter- there are believers, and such a thing as being lost, and such a thing as truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment